[Handel] Looking Ahead: Handel 1.0 and Mango

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Fri Mar 31 04:40:06 CEST 2006

I'm starting to look ahead to Handel 1.0, and refactoring some of the
nonsense out of the current Handel release. I've started to gather my
thoughts on the 1.0 wiki page:

	http://handelframework.com/wiki/1.0

If there is something missing, or something you would like to see, feel
free to add it to the wiki.

On a somewhat related note, I'm also gathering ideas for Mango, a
Catalyst/Handel based ecommerce package. You can also find that page in
the wiki:

	http://handelframework.com/wiki/Mango::ProposedFeatures

As with the Handel roadmap above, feel free to add any features you
would like to see in such a package.

-=Chris