[html-formfu] filename case

Brian Cassidy brian.cassidy at nald.ca
Fri Aug 17 16:07:50 GMT 2007

Carl Franks wrote:
> Sigh, I just didn't want to mess people about by renaming all the
> Element files to CamelCase - when I did the exact opposite 5 months
> ago.
> That's really the only reason I suggested such a complicated solution.
> And I feel the current inconsistency has the potential to cause
> confusion further down the line.

I think we're in a good spot right now because of the fact that FormFu
has yet to have a non-dev release -- we can waffle a bit with the API
and syntax.

You claim that the "type" param is far removed from perl class names --
i don't really agree since it basically represents which class to
initialize for that element (especially for custom elements:
"+My::Element").

However, in the end, i don't particularly care which way it goes as long
as it's consistent and documented :)

I would support you should it go either way.

-Brian