[html-formfu] Spanish I18n

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 23:27:02 GMT 2007

On 20/12/2007, Diego Kuperman <diego at freekeylabs.com> wrote:
> Hi!,
>
> I'm just start playing with FormFu, it looks really good, no questions
> by now :)
>
> I discovered that it has i18n support (great!) with no Spanish
> translation, so I wrote it. The docs says that the best way to
> collaborate with code is asking for commit permission into the google
> svn... may I (my google alter ego) "relampago" be added to the commiters
> list?

You're most welcome to pitch in! I've added you as a project member,
so you should have commit access.
You'll need to ensure you check out the https url, to be able to commit:
https://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/HTML-FormFu

For a complete listing of the currently supported i18n keys, I suggest
you take a copy of en.pm and edit it. Just make sure you add "use
utf8;" if you use any unicode, and make sure your editor saves the
file as UTF-8.

Cheers,