[html-formfu] renaming the 'db' attribute to 'model_args'

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 08:47:45 GMT 2007

Hi there,

In the options_from_model_refac branch I've renamed the 'db' attribute
to 'model_args'.  Please review it and merge or not.  I have many
ideas how to improve the code - but since this will be only
compatibile changes - I would rather do it after the merge. I've put a
lot of similar work into HTML::FormFu::DBIC - and now it does not look
like it will be ever merged.  I would like to do it better this time.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/