[html-formfu] 0.01000_02 released to cpan

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:17:35 GMT 2007

On 02/07/07, Tobias Kremer <list at funkreich.de> wrote:
> I just upgraded to the latest svn version and suddenly I am getting a
> TT error for all forms that utilize select fields: "file error - : not found"

> I have also upgraded the root/formfu TT snippets using
> Catalyst::Helper::HTML::FormFu.

Catalyst::Helper::HTML::FormFu uses HTML::FormFu::Deploy, which uses
HTML::FormFu::tt_files, which was out-of-date with the root/
templates.

I'm going to have to write a script for cpan releases, which will
automatically remember to update the tt_files.pm file from the
templates - in the meantime though, I've just uploaded a 0.01000_03
release with the appropriate update to tt_files.pm

Also remember that if you don't pass the '-force' option to
myapp_create.pl, that it won't overwrite your existing files, but will
instead create a file of the form 'filename.new'.