[html-formfu] setup() method

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Wed Jul 11 11:26:13 GMT 2007

Hi Carl,

Some revisions ago you added a setup() method which is called on every
element. See this thread:

http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/html-formfu/2007-May/000039.html

I've implemented a custom element which makes use of this setup method to
build multiple elements. Now the problem is that the block element's setup()
method does this:

map { $_->setup } @{ $self->_elements };

which makes my element appear twice in the form if placed inside a block
element (e.g. a simple_table) because my setup method is called once in
ObjectUtil and a second time from the block element.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Is it really neccessary to have the block
element call setup again for all the elements it's enclosing?

Thanks!

--Tobias