[html-formfu] Re: Required and Email constraint doesn't give error message

kewei xiao kewei.xiao at nald.ca
Fri Jul 20 15:06:05 GMT 2007

I was at the version before you did change on "legend_loc()", after you
did changes, I checked out the latest version and updated.  That's when
I couldn't see any error message.

I can fix these problems by adding " sub message{} in Required and Email
constraint ", but I wasn't sure if this is proper way to fix it.

my config setting is like this:

- type: text
    name: first_name
    label_loc: "* First Name:"
    constraints:
      - Required
      - +NALD::GuestBook::Form::Constraints::Numeric  */( my own
customized constraint )/*
    filter:
          - TrimEdges

  - type: text
    name: email
    label_loc: "Email Address:"
    constraints:
      - Required
      - Email
      - +NALD::Update::Form::Constraint::NotSubscribed */( my own
customized constraint )/*
    filters:
      - TrimEdges

After I sent the first email, I tested my other apps, it was working
fine, just these two.

Ke Wei