[html-formfu] Class::C3 switch

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:25:43 GMT 2007

For the Date element requested by Tobias, I'm needing either multiple
inheritance or some sort of traits support.

I didn't want to use NEXT as it seems quite slow, and I couldn't use
Class::Trait as it's incompatible with accessor generators, such as
formfu uses - so for now I've settled on Class::C3.

I've checked in the changes - but they can be considered experimental
for now, in case there's any unexpected effects, or a better solution
is suggested.

The performance hit when running the test suite is very minimal - and
I expect the hit would be much less while running with
Catalyst-Controller-HTML-FormFu, which uses HTML::FormFu::Preload, as
there shouldn't be any runtime reinitializing of the Class::C3
hierarchies.

Make sure you have Class::C3::XS installed, for maximum performance
(The makefile only specifies Class::C3).