[html-formfu] Some notes from YAPC::NA

Brian Cassidy brian.cassidy at nald.ca
Fri Jun 29 14:18:12 GMT 2007

Hey All,

I was lucky enough to be able to get to YAPC::NA this year. One of my
favorite questions to ask people was "What do you use for form
handling?" Naturally, there we are variety of responses: FormBuilder,
HTML::Widget, FillInForm, "none of the above" :)

I mentioned FormFu to everyone and a number of people were interested.
One of the biggest barriers for entry to them was no CPAN release. I
told these people I would relay the message in hopes at least a dev
version would be out in the near future.

So Carl, what do you think about releasing 0.00_01 to CPAN to get things
rolling?

-Brian