[html-formfu] "nested" populate_from_fromfu?

Brian Cassidy brian.cassidy at nald.ca
Thu May 10 03:06:16 GMT 2007

Hey All,

I've been investigating html-formfu as a standard form solution for our
apps. I've only just begun browsing the code, but i like what i see thus
far.

One question I have is in regards to the DBIC integration. The current
state of the code would appear to handle forms that represent a single
object.

Some times I'll have an object + some related object which can be edited
at the same time (e.g. user + roles) -- Is there a chance the DBIC code
will be expanded to handle "nested" (related) objects? or is there some
sort of standard way to handle it already? (manually? :)

Cheers,

-Brian