[html-formfu] Question about load_config_files and order of elements

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Sun May 13 14:18:37 GMT 2007

Hello

I have just started playing with HTML::FormFu, and find it rather
enjoyable :)

I have a few questions though. As far as I can understand, one is
supposed to be able to split a form over several config-files? How does
one maintain order of fields in such an event?

I tried the following two files, which ends up putting the elements from
the included file first:
#forms/message_compose.yml
---
auto_fieldset: 1
elements:
    - type: select
      name: to
      label: To
      constraints:
          - Required

load_config_file: forms/message.yml

#forms/message.yml
---
indicator: title
auto_fieldset: 1
elements:
    - type: text
      name: title
      label: Subject
      constraints:
          - Required
    - type: textarea
      name: body
      label: Body
    - type: submit

also, is it possible to make it (at least when using the controller base
class) so that I can load_from_config: message, so it is more consistant
with how the base-class loads config files?

thanks for a great start :)

- andreas