[html-formfu] PATCH: configurable forms directory.

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:13:01 GMT 2007

On 13/05/07, Andreas Marienborg <omega at palle.net> wrote:

> It also corrects something which I would call a small flaw, where it
> would append the extension only if you did not provide a filename, which
> would make the examples of the POD fail.

Hmm, maybe a sane way to get this behaviour, would be add an option to
HTML-FormFu to add an extension to all names passed to
load_config_file(),
and then in Catalyst-Controller-HTML-FormFu set config_file_ext => ''

That way, all paths that both you and ConfigFile() pass to
load_config_file() will be without extensions - and will get them
added by H-FormFu.

Make sense?