[html-formfu] mutliple selects

Thorsten Domsch tdomsch at gmx.de
Tue May 29 13:37:17 GMT 2007

Hi there,

I've got a small Problem here. I created a custom date element,
consisting out of three select boxes. The whole thing extends the Select
object.
so my yaml file looks like this:

-type date
 name: custom
 start_year: 2000
 end_year: 2005

and produces something like this

<select name="custom_day">1 ... 31</select>
<select name="custom_month"> january ...december </select>
<select name="custom_year"> ...2000-2005 ... </select>

now i want to process the three request values... evaluate them, select
the selected and put them together.... to custom->value

but how (or where) the hell do i do this ?? there must be a method to
get acces to the request vars but i can't find out which one.