[html-formfu] $form->get_field with dynamic elements

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 19:47:57 GMT 2007

On 01/11/2007, kewei xiao <kewei.xiao at nald.ca> wrote:
> This is the template for creating the textarea.
>
> <textarea id="resources" name="resources" value="resources" cols=30
> rows=6 onFocus="clearText(this.id)">
> Enter resources here
> </textarea>
>
> Is this what you need?

Are you setting $field->filename() to point to that template?
I also need to see the FormFu config or code you're using to create
the field, and any Perl code that's interacting with the field -
because I can't even figure out yet quite what you're trying to do,
and what's going wrong.

btw, is your Thunderbird client working ok? Your mails aren't getting
a In-Reply-To header, meaning it's hard to reply, as it's not
threading properly, and your reply doesn't have any quotes to
reference.

Cheers,