[html-formfu] nested params merged

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 3 09:52:03 GMT 2007

On Saturday 03 November 2007 09:25:47 Carl Franks wrote:
> On 02/11/2007, Mario Minati <mario.minati at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > One question on Elements::_Field::nested_names:
> > When $self->name is undefined the function returns a list with undef. Why
> > is that?
>
> That was meant to return an empty list () instead of (undef) - I'll
> take a look at it.

I just read the code once more and realised that it not allways returns
(undef) at the end.

So forget about that.

> > Did you currently look in DBIx::Class::HTML::FormFu?
> > Any suggestions on the syntax to select a special nested param tree?
> > Shall I remove the prefix and suffix stuff when nested params work or
> > keep it for a while?
>
> I'll take a look at that too, as I can't remember how it works now.

In September we had some ideas about that
(http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/html-formfu/2007-September/000349.html):

    $relationship->populate_from_formfu(
        $form,
        { param => 'private' } );