[html-formfu] disapearing rows useing DBIx::Class::HTML::FormFu svn

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 19:24:36 GMT 2007

On 10/11/2007, Mario Minati <mario.minati at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 10 November 2007 11:25:27 Carl Franks wrote:
> > On 09/11/2007, Mario Minati <mario.minati at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > just a word of caution to all of you useing the current svn of
> > > DBIx::Class::HTML::FormFu!
> >
> > Yes, I'd suggest current trunk is for experimentation only.
> > I've been making a lot of changes in the past week - and not all of
> > them will be staying.
> > I imagine none of the recent changes will be making it out to a new
> > cpan release - they'll probably be moved to the new model class
> > discussed the other day.
>
> Due to the removeal of the prefix and suffix stuff DBIx::Class::HTML::FormFu I
> needed to switch to nested_name/nested_base in my App.
>
> So I hope the next release will include nested_name and also the Repeatable
> element that you have been working on the last days. :)

It's probably best if you stick with the latest cpan release for now,
and maybe make a new branch if you want to make any bugfixes that
should be pushed to cpan.
I don't envisage any of the work I'm doing being released in
DBIx-Class-HTML-FormFu.
I've almost finished designing a standard for forms that will support
all the different DBIC relationship types. Part of this requires the
Repeatable block I've been working on this week - beware though, the
API of that may change as well before I'm done - which is why I'd not
posted anything about it yet ;)