[html-formfu] disapearing rows useing DBIx::Class::HTML::FormFu svn

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 11:17:43 GMT 2007

On 10/11/2007, Mario Minati <mario.minati at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 10 November 2007 20:24:36 Carl Franks wrote:
> > I don't envisage any of the work I'm doing being released in
> > DBIx-Class-HTML-FormFu.
>
> You mean within the next few weeks, right?

No :)
To remove confusion, I've done what I should have done earlier - I've
copied the recent changes to a new directory -
"branches/HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC" - and reverted
trunk/DBIx-Class-HTML-FormFu back to revision 550 - before I removed
the prefix/suffix feature.

DBIx-Class-HTML-FormFu should be considered deprecated, but won't be
documented as such until HTML-FormFu-Model-DIBC is actually released.