[html-formfu] FormFu + Catalyst + load_config_file on Apache2

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 11 09:37:42 GMT 2007

I've got a problem bringing my app to production.

I've a Catalyst app makeing havy use of FormFu with load_config_file and
trying to bring it to production on apache2.

The forms are automatically loaded via :FormConfig, which works fine.
Now inside the form.yml files I load other .yml form configs.

And here the problem arises. On my dev machine I'm working with relative
pathes (useing the catalyst builtin webserver) under the Catalyst root
directory which works fine.

But on apache the current working directoy is '/' !!!
So my relative pathes doesn't work.

Any ideas on how to tell apache to look in a different path???

BTW my apache config:
        PerlSwitches -I/var/www/glue/lib
        PerlModule glue

    <Location />