[html-formfu] Catalyst and double template processing

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:09:24 GMT 2007

I had recently following idea: if you put the form on the Catalyst
stash (as self) and into the Castalyst templates [% INCLUDE form %]
instead of [% form.render %] you could make the Catalyst template
processor process the FormFu templates.  This should improve the
efficiency of the process and also a bit simplify the architecture.
What do you think?  I still don't use FormFu at work - so I don't have
time to validate it.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/