[html-formfu] circular_reference.t throws some uninitialized value warnings

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:01:50 GMT 2007

On 05/09/07, Brian Cassidy <brian.cassidy at nald.ca> wrote:

> The checkbox warning is because $original appears to be undefined. The
> code gets to the elsif on line 55 which causes that "eq" issue.

I've fixed this with another defined() check.

> The date warnings seem to come from $self->name being undef and so
> _build_(day|month|year)_name() have an "sprintf" issue.

I've fixed this by adding a name - it's required (by xhtml) for all
form fields, so it's not really a problem that there's warnings with
no name.

I've also found by looking at the source of `prove` that it supports
passing the -w flag to the test files (it's undocumented) - so I've
added an alias to ensure the tests now always run with warnings
enabled.

Cheers,