[html-formfu] HTML::FormFu::Element::DBIC::Select for review

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:08:51 GMT 2007

Hi Mario,

Just today I found a quite concrete example.  Form for editing a
record - with a 'has_many' relation. I need to load all the records
from the related table as options to a SELECT - and then I would like
to *set on all the options that correspond to records from the foreign
table that currently related to the main record*.  After that I would
like to render the form.

This looks to me like a very standard need - and it is a good example
of why you sometimes need to *alter the created options of a SELECT*.

--
Zbyszek

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak