[html-formfu] No Response Rule - Was: HTML::FormFu::Element::Repeatable questions

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:53:06 BST 2008

2008/8/5 Will Hawes <wdhawes at gmail.com>:
>> 2008/7/29 Will Hawes <wdhawes at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> I think it might be better if process() called repeat(1) only if
>>> repeat() had not been called already, so you could call repeat() and
>>> modify the generated elements prior to calling process(). I've tested
>>> this briefly and it doesn't appear to have any unwanted side effects.
>
> Warnocked! :-)
>
> Does no-one object to me checking this change in then?

Sorry - so many mails, so little time!

Yes, that sounds good - please go ahead and fix it.

I think we might need to bring in a "commit if no objections" rule, so
that contributions aren't lost.
Okay, we'll try that - if there's no objections within 7 days - take
that as an implicit "go ahead".
That time period should be extended, though, if I mention to the list
that I'm on holiday.
btw - I'm on holiday this week (really) and I'm at yapc-eu next week,
so I don't know how much I'll be able to get online.

For anything already posted to the list which I haven't gotten round
to responding to yet - please feel free to resend after next week -
and the 7 day rule will apply.

Cheers,