[html-formfu] new cpan releases - 0.03002

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 21:56:56 BST 2008

I've uploaded new releases of HTML-FormFu and HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC to cpan.
The change-logs are copied below.

Thanks to everyone who have helped with bug reports, fixes and commits!

HTML-FormFu
0.03002 2008-08-11

    - Deprecate element_defaults() method.

    - New default_args() method.

    - New CompoundSprintf filter.

    - New DateTime constraint.

    - New field method default_empty_value().

    - New I18N translations for Danish, French and Italian.

    - Added time_zone support to Inflator::DateTime

    - Documented that process() must be called before render() - this has
      been the case since 0.03000.

HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC
0.03002 2008-08-11

    - New {label} setting.

    - New {new_empty_row_multi} setting.

    - Allow {nested_base} on non-column, non-rel methods.

    - Bugfix: RT#35861 - not all non-field elements have a nested_name() method.

    - Bugfix: use new_related() instead of create_related() before setting
      column values, to ensure we don't die on NOT NULL columns.