[html-formfu] important changes to some I18N files

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 20:37:11 BST 2008

I've just discovered the following I18N packages didn't have "use
utf8;" in them:

    da, es, fr, it

I've updated them all to "use utf8".

If you've been using any of them, and the encoding previously appeared
to be displaying properly in the browser - then you'll probably find
it now appears to "break" - however, the real explanation is probably
that your application isn't correctly decoding and encoding strings.

If this applies to you - please read HTML::FormFu::Manual::Unicode [1]
- it explains all the steps needed to get a Catalyst / DBIx::Class /
FormFu app working properly.
(and the theories are applicable to any other combination of framework
/ dbi system)

Carl

[1] http://search.cpan.org/~cfranks/HTML-FormFu-0.03003/lib/HTML/FormFu/Manual/Unicode.pod