[html-formfu] pt_br translation and some problens with .conf files

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 21:10:01 BST 2008

2008/8/28 Daniel Nicoletti <dantti85-perl at yahoo.com.br>:
> btw i have two issues... i can't use
> pt_br :P
>
> with that patch i can use a line like languages pt_br
> but it's loading es.pm instead of my file.. :(

Running a simple script with languages('pt_br') works OK for me.
Are you sure the pt_br.pm file is in your @INC path?

If that's not the problem, all I can suggest is you try upgrading to
the latest Locale::Maketext - that's what decides which files to use
based on what you set languages() to.

> and also if i use .yml file i got a messy page
> to have a nice utf8 page only with a .conf file..

I've no idea what you mean!
If you mean the data structure isn't what you expect, you can see what
your yaml file is being interpreted as, with this:

    use YAML::Syck 'LoadFile';
    use Data::Dumper;
    print Dumper( LoadFile( 'test.yml' ) );

> and btw when i sub someaction :FormConfig { ...}
> on catalyst it doesn't search form a .conf file
> so i have to specify FormConfig('/path_to_.conf') { ... }

You can set the file extension that's used, by setting this in your
catalyst app config file:

Controller::HTML::FormFu:
    config_file_ext: '.conf'

Although, I plan to get round this by changing
Catalyst-Controller-HTML-FormFu to use Config::Any's load_stems()
instead of load_files()