[html-formfu] Repeatable block will not save records

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Tue Dec 30 21:15:29 GMT 2008

Thank you Moritz, but I still have the problem. I did try that solution
last night as well. When I put in the "new_empty_row_multi" option,
nothing changes. I thought that option was to allow more than one new
row, rather than the editing of existing rows.

So, if you have any other suggestions I will definately try them.