[html-formfu] Date field using Javascript date picker?

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Mon Jul 14 14:58:04 BST 2008

Hi!

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 10:28:21PM +0100, Carl Franks wrote:

> I wrote one a while ago - it's available from subversion at this address:
> http://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/HTML-FormFu-Dojo
> However, it'll need updating even just to work with current HTML-FormFu!
> There was a big change last year in how rendering is done, and the
> Dojo elements are all out-of-date.
> Unfortunately, they were also all written for Dojo 0.4.x (I think), so
> they'll also need updating to work with Dojo 1.x

I think I'll rather go with what Michele suggested, i.e. keeping the
actual JS out of FormFu and use some validotor and in/deflators on a
plain Text field.

> I'd be happy to give you svn access, if you want to either update
> what's there, or create a new element for whatever JS library you
> prefer.

It seems that I will use FormFu quite a bit in the future, so I might
come back on that commit bit later :-)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at