[html-formfu] next release

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:43:18 BST 2008

2008/6/5 Andreas Marienborg <omega at palle.net>:

> On Jun 5, 2008, at 7:06 PM, Carl Franks wrote:
>> Do you want me to make the appropriate changes to Model-LDAP ?
>> Or do you want to do it yourself at the same time as you make the
>> changes to your app?
>

> Feel free to do it if you have time. I think this release of the app will
> use what we have tested now, and I will rewrite it for the next release. And
> don't worry about the changes, its all good :)

Andreas,

I've updated Model-LDAP to use the new config syntax, as well as some
pod + Makefile.PL changes.

I haven't added the same compatibility-layer that I added to
Model-DBIC, as I don't know of anyone using Model-LDAP other than
yourself, and I figure you can probably make do without it ;)

Cheers,