[html-formfu] Customisation of the look and feel (placement of elements) using HTML::FormFu

onken at houseofdesign.de onken at houseofdesign.de
Thu Oct 9 08:56:39 BST 2008

(http://search.cpan.org/~cfranks/HTML-FormFu-0.03002/lib/HTML/FormFu/Manual/Cookbook.pod#Installing_the_TT_templates).
> Seems a little to brief :(
>     Are there any other examples or tutorials you can point me to?

Hi,

the most elegant method would be to edit the css file.
The formfu templates are very good and can customized
very well using css only.

Have a look at http://formfu.org/cssapp/ and try
the "vertically aligned" theme.

greets,