[html-formfu] Displaying 2 forms in the same page

Matija Grabnar matija at serverflow.com
Mon Oct 13 20:10:31 BST 2008

Andreas Marienborg wrote:
> Something like that?
>
> If no-one objects, I'll commit it tomorrow
>

> - andreas

That looks very nice, but, if you'll permit me an observation, it only
covers the part with the rendering of the two forms.

Would it be possible for you to document the other part of the usage,
too? (I mean the part where you decide which form was submitted, and
then process it). It may seem obvious to you, and I **think** I can see
how it would be done, but having it spelled out would certainly make it
easier for people who are just coming to catalyst/form-fu.