[html-formfu] CatalystX::Controller::ExtJS::REST tests

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Fri Apr 10 12:21:02 GMT 2009

Hi,

I commited the test suite and created a test which is located in t/
rest/user.yml.

I think this is a good start for new tests and works pretty good so far.
I added a few comments to the test so you can understand why certain
things happen or don't.

I usually run tests like this:

CatalystX-Controller-ExtJS mo$ perl -Ilib t/rest/user.yml

This way you get more output than using make test or prove.

You don't need to deploy the schema or do something like that. This is
handled in MyApp::Model::DBIC.

Testing a REST-app sucks because all those HTTP::* and LWP::UserAgent
modules
don't support it very well. Example: Try to post form data using PUT.

Have fun,

moritz