[html-formfu] CatalystX::Controller::ExtJS::REST tests

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 11 19:17:58 GMT 2009

Hi Moritz,

the suite looks good so far, I just read the code and gives quite important
comments ('redirect' :roll:).

The suite is not meant to run automatically on make test, right?

Do you have a special suggestion on howto include all the SVN FormFu modules
into lib? Currently I have quite some -I options.

Happy Easter,

Mario Minati