[html-formfu] Retrieving TT from FormFu

Manu Kaul manu.kaul at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:07:11 GMT 2009

Hi,I was wondering if there was a way to extract the actual TT or HTML code
for the form that FormFu generates internally? I ask because I am trying to
use an AJAX/jQuery combination at the client side to interact with the
server code. My understanding is that if the AJAX function were to submit
the exact same form with the element IDs etc matching my FormFu
configuration YAML then FormFu will validate the form details on the server
end. Is this correct?

Cheers,
Manu

-- =

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and
falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
- Michelangelo