[html-formfu] H::F::Model::DBIC and adding multiple empty rows

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Fri Apr 17 19:18:47 GMT 2009

Greetings,

I'm working on a form that describes a paper, with a list of authors.  I
let the user add additional author entries when creating a new paper or
editing an existing one via javascript that insert the appropriate html
fragment and increases the hidden counter variable to handle it, but
this doesn't work.

This works just fine when I'm adding a new paper.  All of the authors
get inserted appropriately.

If I edit a paper, using the same form, the current list of authors
loads properly, and I have one blank entry for a new author.  If I add
new author fields, fill them in, and submit the form, the parameters are
sent, but the H::F::M::D seems to ignore all of the new authors except
the first.

Is this a deficiency in handling repeatables?

--[Lance]

--
 GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
 CACert.org Assurer