[html-formfu] load_config_file won't find .yml

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Wed Dec 9 15:22:26 GMT 2009

Carl Franks wrote:
> It looks like there's old files in your perl site_lib
>
> Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu::Action::Config hasn't existed
> since Catalyst-Controller-HTML-FormFu 0.02000, and was removed in
> 0.03000 (19/06/08)
>
> I'd recommend deleting everything under
> Catalyst/Controller/HTML/FormFu/ and then reinstalling
> Catalyst-Controller-HTML-FormFu
>
> Is D:\webdev\OMTSWeb\root\forms/account/create_account.yml
> the correct path to the config file?
> If so, I wonder whether it might be something to do with some of the
> directory separators being "\" and some "/".
> I'm booted into linux at the moment, so can't test whether that could
> cause a problem.
> You could try changing the "prior/hidden_fields.yml" value in your
> config file to
>     __path_to( /proir/hidden_fields.yml )__
> and see whether that makes the directory separators more consistent
> and lets FormConfig find the right file.
>
> Carl

The slashes aren't a problem. I tested that already.  Your suggestion of
updating Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu was the answer that solved
it.  I had installed a new server and pulled the mods from the Perl
Package Manager. Don't know why I forgot all of the lessons of my first
install. I pulled it down from CPAN and it was fine.