[html-formfu] Possible bug - Submit element when forms have errors

Octavian Râsnita orasnita at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:16:27 GMT 2009

From: "Greg Coates" <greg at coatesoft.com>
> I have written some forms with different names for the submit buttons.
> Then, however, the form doesn't return true for 'submitted_and_valid' for
> the second button.  (i.e. the 'Finish' button in our example.)  I haven't
> found a way to mark more than button as the submit button using the
> 'indicator' attribute.  Am I incorrect in this?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

You can add a hidden element that has the name "submit" and you can also use
"submit" as the indicator.

I found this even a better idea than to create a submit button with the name
"submit", because in the past I met the situation when the browser (IE)
didn't send the submit field if the user didn't click on the browser, but
pressed enter on another form field.

Octavian