[html-formfu] Question about grabbing info from Repeatable element

Shawn Moughtin tech at swattermatter.com
Thu Jul 30 17:40:29 GMT 2009

I have my problem figured out, but I suspect it was a dirty way to do
it. I used get_all_elements and get_element a few times to get down to
the element I needed and then used regex to grab the name from it.  I'm
sure there is an easy, obvious way, but I am not a good programmer.

I would still like to see your client side javascript if you are willing
to send it to me, Mario.
Thank you for your help.