[html-formfu] Question about grabbing info from Repeatable element

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:52:19 GMT 2009

Hi Shawn,

I attached my RepeatableEditorGrid.js that does the handling of =

repeatable fields within a editable grid. The most import function is =

the getValues method that returns the values that have been set. It also =

sets the 'count' field with the overall number of values. All that is =

the send to the backend as AJAX request (not part of that script).

Greets,

Mario Minati