[html-formfu] Populate form using a complex hashref?

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Tue Mar 3 11:27:06 GMT 2009

> Hm, yes - though I wonder whether this might be an instance where it
> would be more robust to use isa()
> as it's not really possible to anticipate whether there might be other
> elements added in the future that are both a block and a field, and
> whether they'll be compatible with what you're trying to do?
>
> I think I'll leave that for you to decide!
>
> Carl

So,
I'm done :-)

I think this can be part of FormFu itself and should not be an extra
module on CPAN.
There is one additional requirement: Hash::Flatten. But from what I
can tell
this seems to be a rock solid module, written by BBC.

Have fun and tell me what you think!

The test explains most its functionality

Moritz