[html-formfu] Populate form using a complex hashref?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:48:47 GMT 2009

2009/3/3 Moritz Onken <onken at houseofdesign.de>:
> I think this can be part of FormFu itself and should not be an extra module
> on CPAN.
> There is one additional requirement: Hash::Flatten. But from what I can tell
> this seems to be a rock solid module, written by BBC.
>
> Have fun and tell me what you think!
>
> The test explains most its functionality

I'm ok with it being in the core HTML-FormFu module,
though I'd rather it stuck with formfu's conventions for building
accessors and overriding methods.
Eventually, formfu might use Moose, but until then, I'd rather keep
the codebase consistent.

Could you also split the tests out into multiple files, each named to
describe what it's testing?

If you could address both those points, I'll be more than happy to commit it.

Thanks,