[html-formfu] Repeatable within a repeatable?

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Tue Mar 10 18:29:04 GMT 2009

I amusing FormFu with Catalyst to load a very complex form. I am testing
a repeatable within a repeatable call to the database and it is failing
to display the data from the database.

Organization -> has_many -> Person -> has_many -> Equipment

An Organization (table) has many Person (table) records.
A Person (table) has many Equipment (table) records.

I can display the Organization record.
I place the related Person records within a repeatable element and they
display fine.
I place the related Equipment  records within a repeatable element but
they will not display any data.

It does however display the right number of Equipment records, but the
fields are all empty.

Any thoughts?