[html-formfu] newbieFormFu error

Manu Kaul manu.kaul at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:36:24 GMT 2009

That is the directory name. The file name is --> add.json.Mind you I have
not added Config::Any::JSON anywhere in my project. Do I need this? And if
so where should I add it?
I was told YAML is very sensitive to whitespace characters and that could be
a problem. Though it does look much more readable.
What is your recommendation? Are you not allowed to use tabs or something
with YAML... what seems to be the rationale behind NOT using it? :)

Cheers,
Manu

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/3/20 Manu Kaul <manu.kaul at gmail.com>:
> > Hi All,
> > I am getting the following error when trying to access addition using
> > FormFu. Can someone please assist troubleshooting?
> > Caught exception in jR::Controller::MyApp->add "Can't call method
> > "submitted_and_valid" on an undefined value at
> > /home/mkaul/catalyst/jR/script/../lib/jR/Controller/MyApp.pm line 62."
>
> > # JSON Config file (/home/mkaul/catalyst/jR/root/forms/MyApp)
>
> Is that the directory or filename?
>
> Config::Any::JSON needs a file extension of .json or .jsn to find the file
>

> http://search.cpan.org/~bricas/Config-Any-0.17/lib/Config/Any/JSON.pm#ext=
ensions(_)

> Carl

-- =

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and
falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
- Michelangelo