[html-formfu] newbieFormFu error

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:46:17 GMT 2009

2009/3/20 Manu Kaul <manu.kaul at gmail.com>:
> That is the directory name. The file name is --> add.json.
> Mind you I have not added Config::Any::JSON anywhere in my project. Do I
> need this? And if so where should I add it?
> I was told YAML is very sensitive to whitespace characters and that could be
> a problem. Though it does look much more readable.
> What is your recommendation? Are you not allowed to use tabs or something
> with YAML... what seems to be the rationale behind NOT using it? :)

Config::Any::JSON comes as part of Config::Any

What is in your Controller's `use parent` or `use base`?
I've seen problems using Catalyst-Controller-HTML-FormFu with multiple
base classes.

The Catalyst project decided to switch their docs to Config::Any
because copy/pasting YAML can cause problems, due to its whitespace
sensitivity.
I have my editor set to change any tabs to spaces, and rarely have
problems using YAML, and when I do, it reports the line/column of any
problems, so it's easily fixed.

Cheers,