[html-formfu] create panels for ExtJS

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Wed Mar 25 08:21:28 GMT 2009

On a second thought, I think we shouldn't name it Panel but
ExtJS::Panel. And we should add a corresponding
HTML::FormFu::Element::ExtJS::Panel which renders the items regulary.

When I wrote FormFu::ExtJS I had always in mind that it should work,
even if we remove the ::ExtJS
from new(). It would be great if this would still work, even if we add
a Panel object.

Thanks for yur efforts anyway!

Moritz