[html-formfu] Different attributes for the first record in a repeatable block

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Thu Mar 26 19:39:19 GMT 2009

I read the documentation. I swear! :)
Will the get_field function grab a div tag? I can't get it to, even if
the tag is not in a repeatable element. The div tag I want is buried in
some fieldsets, so do I need to use 'get_all_element'?

Truthfully I've tried every combination and I can only get it to work
for fields, not for div tags.

$Repeat_field = $form->get_field( 'repeat_chunk' );
$Repeat_field->attributes('class' => 'foo');

Works for a text box, but not a div tag. The error I get from a div tag attempt is:
|"Can't call method "attributes" on an undefined value|