[html-formfu] Different attributes for the first record in a repeatable block

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Mon Mar 30 18:39:20 BST 2009

> I should have realised from the name 'repeat_chunk' that you were
> searching for a Block, not a field.
> Yes, you need:
>     get_all_element()

See? I'm not lazy. Just dumb.  ;)
> I suspect what's happening here is that the rep blocks aren't getting
> the 'name' copied over.
> If you use Data::Dumper, you should be able to confirm that.
> If that's the case, could you commit a fix?
>
> Cheers,
> Carl

So, I'm not  a great programmer, but here is what I have.  The
get_all_element() works for div tags outside of the repeatable element
as you said. It fails to grab div tags inside the repeatable but will
grab input elements inside repeatables.

I have Data Dumper dumping the form variable and the variable I use to
store the get_all_element() but I can't tell what all of the data is
for.  I'll test the Repeatable.pm code at some point to see if I can fix it.