[html-formfu] How do you handle "change password" forms?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 10:12:32 BST 2009

mortiz++
Patch applied at r1412.

btw, if you try running Model-DBIC from svn, be aware that
'new_empty_row' + 'new_empty_row_multi' are deprecated.
They still work - they just spew warnings.

The docs are partly updated, but I've still got un-checked-in changes
that I'm working on.
As soon as the docs are done, I'll push another cpan release.

Carl