[html-formfu] How do you handle "change password" forms?

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Tue Mar 31 17:23:39 BST 2009

Hi Carl,

I played around with empty_rows a little and noticed that it is not
possible to set
empty_rows: 0. There will always be a new empty row. is this behaviour
intended?

Also, is it still possible to add "as many rows as I like" without
setting
empty_rows: 9999 or something? Is it still possible to set a counter and
leave empty_rows unset?

cheers,

moritz