[html-formfu] Re: Multiple inheritence with FormFu Catalyst Controllers

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:50:56 BST 2009

Hi Moritz,

I like your Controller very much.

Just some questions:

Do you know if it can handle uploads with the Ext ux SwfUpload?
Probably no as the code of handle_uploads suggests.

Line 134 is:
        $object = $object->$self->config->{default_rs_method};
Is that correct? It looks a bit to perlish, but I'm not sure.

How do you handle the usual controller logic, do you put it into the model and
let the update die on problems or do you overwrite the PUT/PUSH methods?

Do you plan to put that module into the formfu repository?

Greets,

Mario Minati