[html-formfu] Re: Multiple inheritence with FormFu Catalyst Controllers

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Tue Mar 31 12:13:09 BST 2009

Hi Mario,

I wrote a Catalyst controller which might be worth looking at for you.

It handles all kind of REST requests using formfu config files. For
each kind of request there is an extra file.

I added a few bits of documentation to it. It's currently in
development for a new project I'm working on.

My Controllers look currently something like this:

package MyApp::Controller::User;
use strict;
use warnings;

use base 'CatalystX::Controller::ExtJS::REST';

1;

This will create two chained actions: /user and /users, where you can
post,put, delete and get whatever you want.

You can read the documentation I wrote and try it.